Friday, April 13, 2007

Eric Phelps - His thoughts on Tim White


Dear Friends and Brethren,

Much controversy rages about Tim White.Here is my position. I consider him to be a skirmisher, driving the Jesuit coadjutors out of the high grass into plain sight. He aided me greatly in providing new materials for VAIII. One of his topics was the Secret Treaty of Ft. Hunt after WWII. Tim was also the man who provided the photos on the web of Johnny Gosh who was kidnapped as a paperboy and sold into sex slavery.

Ex-NYPD detective James Rothstein, also pictured in VAIII thanks to Tim, backs Tim's exposure of this pedophile ring enjoyed by the Bush Dynasty and controlled by the American Roman Hierarchy.Further, Tim White exposed "Captain" Eric May of Ghost Troop as being the Jesuit Temporal Coadjutor that he really is. This was also another great service. White also alerted me to the duplicity of Stew Webb, Tom Heneghen and Tom Flocco. After examining their works, I agreed and removed a reference to Stew Webb on my sight. Further, it was because of the work of Tim White that I was introduced to Greg Szymanksi and Dr. Bill Deagle.

These two men, although we differ on some topics, have given me complete liberty to speak on the Jesuits many, many times on their shows.Therefore, I will continue to consult the opinion of Tim White on topics I may be unfamiliar with. He has a total recall memory and thus is a walking encyclopedia. I deny that he is FBI Division Five or that he is a pedophile. If he was either one of these, I would disassociate from him.Further, it was Tim White who broke the story of Evergreen Air as being the culprit behind the 911 deception. The aircraft used in that psyops on the Pentagon and the WTC were prepared by the CIA's Bush-backed, Evergreen Air and White even names the people involved.So, regardless of the opinions of others, I will continue to consult Tim and view him as a reliable source of information.

Sincerely in Faith,

Brother Eric

No comments: