Friday, September 14, 2012

More from crammasters in 2012 (New Words)

no because there is no evidence to say all blacks are criminals. First of all it’s rare for middle income and “rich” blacks to commit crimes. Most black crimes are ECONOMIC crimes borne out of poverty –
and poor people regardless of so-called “color” or location act the same way when they live under oppressive conditions
which is why the first American REFORM SCHOOLS, STREET GANGS, GHETTOS, and DRIVE-BY SHOOTINGS were done by white people. Check your history books, old movies, etc

_____________

also, there is undeniable PROOF that the criminal justice system is racist against blacks, just look at all the black males who have been falsely accused and have served DECADES in prison before some DNA evidence cleared them.
I know you’re more sophisticated than to think that whites don’t use drugs, or kill people, but anyone who works in the court system — and I know people who do — talk about the RAMPANT RACISM in it, and how whites will get a slap on the wrist while blacks get HARD TIME


_____________

and you STILL have not answered this question:
if you are not a racist (and I’m not saying you are or are not)
why haven’t you criticized the white posters on this thread who are calling Gabby a m___? You say you don’t believe in mistreating people (i think you said that)
yet you remain SILENT while other white people do it? I’d really like to know why no white person has spent as much time addressing that as they have debating with me?

_____________

sure, sure, I guess “westerners” refer to yellow or black or brown people, right?
let’s stop with the head games and guilt trips and DEBATE ME WITH FACTS. I never said non-whites are angels, HOWEVER, the track record of the Western world (white people) is unbeatable when it comes to WAR, mass murders, and economic exploitation.
If you have some facts that will enlighten me, let’s go
What my people need is JUSTICE, not your pity. save for someone who wants it


_______________

I’ll ask the question again, why aren’t you JUST as outraged over all the racist comments on this thread posted by white people calling Gabby a “m___?”
I bet money you will NOT address any of the white posters and this alone is very telling as to what you really believe because if you thought racism was wrong, you would be chastising them as well
so until you do THAT, save all your phony outrage

________

By the way, there are MORE white people on crack, heroin, meth, and prescription meds than black people)

As a world-wide population, whites LOVE drugs, alcohol, and getting high

but I'm sure you already know that...

-crammasters

_________

@ 7even who said, "I love black women, because they are the backbone of civilization; from the cradle to the grave. I have to word this right, because not all black women are deserving of this love." --- AMEN and I might add this, that it's important to make a distinction between the individual and the collective. Of course every black woman is not a "queen" just like every BM does not act like a "king" Just like every white individual is not a bad person, but collectively, whites represent a negative force that must be addressed. It is the COLLECTIVE that we must always focus on, otherwise, our emotiions will be bounced around by every interaction we have with an individual, and will we only confuse ourselves. I defend BW with every breath in my body for one selfish reason: it has nothing to do with loving OR liking every BW I meet, it has to do with loving myself, loving my people, loving my woman, and with wanting a future for my children, I want to create the kind of RACIAL UNITY that has helped whites collectively to rule the world...

-crammasters
_________

http://truthseeker2473.blogspot.com/2012/09/dr-martin-luther-kings-where-do-we-go.html

http://truthseeker24info.blogspot.com/2011_07_01_archive.html

http://mlk-kpp01.stanford.edu/index.php/encyclopedia/documentsentry/where_do_we_go_from_here_delivered_at_the_11th_annual_sclc_convention/

http://truthseeker24info.blogspot.com/2011/07/our-world-in-2011.html




____________



No comments: