Friday, October 26, 2012

The Epidemic of Black Women being Assaulted by Evil People

http://cree7.wordpress.com/2012/10/25/hit-a-black-female-youre-a-hero-hit-a-non-black-female-youre-a-thug/

http://newsone.com/2067013/lil-reese-beats-woman-self-made-prodigy/




___________

CREE-EIGHT Says:

Yes, KP, when the officer is black and the female is not, fear/contempt for the black male takes over. If President Obama ain’t in charge of anyone white, you know that black officers do not have the power of “The Force” behind them.


______________

Kushite Prince Says:

@Cree
That’s a very good observation. It’s almost like night and day. It’s strange how most people were upset and wanted the cop fired. Not the same reactions for the bus driver. It just goes to show you the mindset instilled in people living in America. The belief that the gutter mouth,ghetto black woman deserved to get punched. But the fragile defenseless (white looking)Puerto rican woman didn’t deserve that type of abuse. Especially from the hands of a black man. Can you say double standard?? This case also shows you that even when a black man has a badge,it doesn’t carry much weight. If he had been a white cop I doubt there would have been much outrage. I could be wrong,but I doubt it.


_____________-

truthbetold Says:

CREE, when I came to a realization that many of us won’t be saved and frankly, do not deserve to be saved, I sighed a sigh of relief. Sometimes, the wolf actually helps the herd…if you know what I’m saying.
Whites are not ever going to stop until they kill off everything on the face of this earth, including themselves for destruction is apart of their cellular make-up.
As for us…*sigh*
Just focus on those of us that are able to see The Beast for what it is. Black people are infected with a European curse called self-loathing. Some of us are slowing healing ourselves, some are too infected and just need to rest in peace.
When I realized I too was infected, I went mad.
Jah helped me come back but now…when I see I’m around other hopelessly infected blacks, I run like the wind away from them. Whites know that their regime can’t and WON’T last so now, they’re getting crafty…
But have no fear, ma’am.
You’ll be just fine.

____________

amilkar Says:

“Black people: STOP STARING INTO THE TELEVISION, THEATER SCREEN, BILL BOARD, AND MAGAZINE. LIKE STARING INTO THE SUN, KNOWLEDGE OF IT’S DANGER TO YOUR VISION WON’T SAVE YOU FROM BLINDNESS WHEN YOU LOOK AT IT. DON’T TAKE A “VACATION” FROM THE TRASH. DROP IT COMPLETELY—NOW. SAVE YOURSELVES.”
This habit has to be learned like any other. Great, redeeming advice and very effective I might add. I’ll share my personal experience as proof that it works.
When I got rid of cable TV, magazine subscriptions and other brainwashing media, I noticed that something strange happened. My brain-computer “tweaked” and demanded that I replenish it with either the same poisonous content of which I was trying to rid myself or new, fresh data. Ironically (as well as miraculously) I gradually began reading, visually digesting and listening to quality media content that brought me to the realization we all share on this blog today. It didn’t happen overnight, and the onslaught and “free” offerings” of cancerous content got greater as I began to become fully aware of its danger to my psyche, personal behavior and interactivity with others. Anyone doubts the power that media has on the brain is either in denial, has a substantial vested interest in its financial rewards or just hopelessly brainwashed.
The scientific underpinnings of media absorption and the damaging effects that it is having on “u-s” is something that I feel needs to be thoroughly researched and examined, especially for the sake of our youth. Everybody has their eyes fixated on that smartphone-HDTV-tablet screen, which in a sense makes you sort of a “slave” to the god called media, especially of the kind discussed here.


________________


TatumMossModerator21 hours ago
Another comment gone. Let me try again.
I am so sick right now. We have lost a whole generation of our people. Period. Where are the men in our communities to stand up to these young guys? Our children admire prison and gang culture (see his 300 reference). Our boys think of women as female dogs with whom they can "beat it up." Look at the term for intercourse...beat it up...speaks volumes. Our kids have reduced the value of life to "getting money." They view education and intellect as being white. Their values have become influenced by music and culture, most of which is destructive. When I see foolishness from my nieces and nephews, I check it. I make it a point to mentor them. We gotta step up and it starts in our own families.

______________

Anita AdamsModerator18 hours agoin reply to John Henry
I agree. Men should not hit women. He should of had more respect for himself. now a lot of men consider him a coward or a punk. will he even approach a man to fight?

___________

courtneyrRModerator2 hours agoin reply to John Henry
true. males need men to help temper their aggression. that starts from birth. this is way fathers are essential

____________


Tishawn FortnerModerator17 hours ago
And these are the same type of men that rape and pilage the Black ghetto communities and everyone protects them because of who they are..
Sorry to take this on a personal rant, but i cant not take it there.These thug a__ Black men(obviously not Black men in general)do this stuff all the time and everyone rushes to their aide to defend the man for beating up the lady because of her mouth or her possition in these communities.Or "she aint S___ she asked for whatever she had coming!
You tell someone you've been beat up or raped by one of these thugs and everyone unless you have physical proof (which in a rapeyou never do) ever believes you.Its like the guys behavior is excusable and everyone gets a few cheap laughs at someone elses expense.This might not even make a dent in this guys career.
These ghetto communities breed this type of behavior and nobody thinks twice.. and before anyone assumes im overreacting, look at the comments when they dont have video on these types of crimes.Thats why cameras are needed for d____ near everything nowadays..
I hope she gets an apology and if not, i hope she sues him and messes up his so called future rap career.But realistically though something like this might actually boost his street cred considering he's so hostile and wont take crap off of anybody.Street rap culture promotes this type of attitude no matter how wack this may be..this is why Blacks will never get anywhere that follow this way of thinking.. and there's a lot of people that think like this too.

_____________________




 

No comments: